Travel with Piedmont Opera to New York City this January!
Opera patrons can experience “The City That Never Sleeps” as only Piedmont Opera delivers. With our 6-day/5-night itinerary created just for music lovers, you can enjoy one-of-a-kind activities few people will ever experience in one of the world’s most exciting cities. We will travel from Greensboro on January 8th and return on January 13th.
Your itinerary includes:
- Orchestra Prime tickets to The Metropolitan Opera’s evening performances of Aida and Otello.
- Orchestra 1 tickets to see Hamilton or another show to be announced.
(There is a $200 supplement for Hamilton.)
- Enjoy five nights accommodations at The Hotel Elysée, one of the most popular boutique hotels near Central Park and many other
- Midtown Manhattan tourist attractions
The package includes:
- Round trip airfare from Greensboro
- Three fine dining dinner experiences
- Breakfast daily
- Passes to New York Sports Club
- Wine & hors d’oeuvres reception
- All ground transportation fees
- Taxes, tips, tolls and portage fees
- Alcohol (unless specified)
- Checked baggage fees (carry-ons are included in your ticket price. Additional checked baggage is $25 one way.)
Trip cost is $2900 per person for double occupancy. There is a $550 single supplement. $200 of the trip is tax-deductible. $1000 per person deposit is required to reserve your spot. Space is limited. Call 336.725.7101.