Hotels & Restaurants
Opera Lovers Packages
The Opening Night Package at the Historic Brookstown Inn includes:
- Orchestra tickets for two to Piedmont Opera’s opening night of Puccini’s La bohème
- Pre-opera dinner on the 10th floor of the Stevens Center which includes dinner buffet and wine
- A backstage tour
- Exclusive Piedmont Opera Concierge Service to help guests redeem tickets and bypass the Box Office
- Bottle of wine from Raffaldini Winery in your room on arrival
- Full hot Southern breakfast daily
- Cookies & milk at bedtime
- Nightly wine & cheese receptions
Total cost of this package is $600.
If you are attending the opera for other performances, please call us for a discounted rate.
The Kimpton’s beautiful new Cardinal Hotel is housed in the building that inspired the Empire State Building! Piedmont Opera patrons receive up to a 25% discount off the rack price. Call Piedmont Opera and purchase your opera tickets at the discounted season subscription price and we will give you the code for your discounted hotel stay.You will also receive a bottle of wine from Raffaldini Winery, the official winery of Piedmont Opera.
Kimpton’s Cardinal Hotel offers the following amenities and services:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for Kimpton Karma Rewards guests
- Pet-friendly accommodations free of weight and size restrictions and no additional fees
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- 24-hour in-room dining from The Katharine
- A yoga mat in every guest room and yoga mat roll-out service available upon request
- In-room spa services for private, full-service day spa services
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Bowling alley, basketball, ping pong and more in our lower level recreation center
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- “Forgot It? We Got It!” for forgotten essential travel items, available upon request
Other area hotels can be found at Visit Winston-Salem.
Make your pre- and post-opera experience as spectacular as the performance itself! Uncover all the best that the City of Arts and Innovation has to offer. To make your opera experience even more special, we work with area hotels and restaurants to offer ways to make your opera experience as easy and affordable as possible.
Opening Night Dinner
Never be late for opening night when you enjoy pre-show dining on the 10th floor of the Stevens Center. Dinner is a luscious buffet catered by Jeffrey Adams on 4th and includes Raffaldini wine. Following the performance, step across the street to Jeffrey Adams on Fourth and mingle with the cast and crew. A cash bar will be open.
Tuesdays are Easy
Present your ticket when you dine with one of our downtown restaurant partners before the Tuesday night performance and receive 10% off your meal by showing your opera ticket. Our restaurant partners who offer 10% off your meal are Jeffrey Adams on 4th, The Old 4th Street Filling Station, The Katherine and Hutch and Harris. The Spring House and Quanto Basta offer a 15% discount. These discounts do not include alcohol.
Piedmont Opera provides free parking for our Tuesday night performances in the Cherry-Marshall Deck. Please present your ticket upon departure of the parking deck.
To discover other great eating options in our area, click here.